Our warehouses benefit from eco-friendly cold using part of the waste generated by the natural gas regasification process at the Enagás S.A. plant, also located in the port. This is a key solution for the implementation of our business in the Port of Huelva. This is a key solution for the implementation of our business in the Port of Huelva.
- 32,500 m2 plot.
- 180,000 m3 of storage.
- Fully automated warehouse with a surface area of 5,000 m2 and a height of 32 m with a 24,000 pallet capacity.
- Dual-climate chamber with a 3,000 pallet capacity.
- 4 blast freezing tunnels.
- Use of LNG as a preferred energy source.
- Photovoltaic solar installation.
- Handling areas and dedicated work areas.
The Cold Logistics Hub of the Port of Huelva is a project encompassed within a framework of collaboration between the Port Authority of Huelva and the company Enagás, whereby the residual cold generated during the regasification process is used. This process is carried out at the Enagás plant in Huelva using Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), by means of which cold production is achieved at temperatures as low as -35 ºC with considerable savings in energy costs, for the use of this cold in our warehouse.
SUSTAINABLE LOGISTICS FACILITY FOR REFRIGERATED GOODS TRAFFIC
- Significant energy cost savings
- 90% environmental cost savings
- Approximate area: 35,000 m2 (extendable)
- Direct access to the BCP
- Direct access to the quay, with no haulage to the container and Ro-Ro terminals.
- Synergies with the expansion of the future South Quay container terminal and the Ro-Ro terminal.
- Scalability of implementation projects.
- Temperature ranges from -35° to positive cold storage